• Sign up for email updates from Fayetteville Dogwood Festival

  • Sign In
  • 0
  • Directions
Home > Get Involved > Vendors


Dogwood Festival Vendor Information

Street Fair - Vendor Area
Street Fair - Vendor Area  

Want to be a vendor?


Check below for all of your unanswered spring vendor questions!


When are vendor applications due?

Each November, we send an email to all vendors who applied in the previous year reminding them that the application is live. They are always due in February prior to the Spring event.

When am I notified of when I am accepted?

Please check back into your Dogwood Festival vendor account for your status at the beginning of March. DO NOT contact the Dogwood Festival office prior to March to inquire about your status. ALL decisions will be made after the application deadline has passed. Once you are an approved vendor, you will receive information concerning full payment and check-in times.

When are vendors at the Dogwood Festival?

Non-food vendors should expect to be open to the public on Saturday beginning at noon and Sunday beginning at 1:00pm and ending at 6:00pm. Food vendors will be at the festival during official event hours Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.

When can I apply?

We release applications for Spring Dogwood Festival every November.

Is there an application fee?

Yes, there is a $25 nonrefundable processing fee. This fee cannot be used toward your booth fee if you are accepted.

Do you already have a ________ vendor?

No! We only begin accepting vendors AFTER the deadline has passed. No previous vendors are guaranteed a spot and everyone is judged on the application that goes before the vendor selection committee during the current year.

Can I choose my location?

Put simply, no. However, our vendor committee considers any information you put on your application concerning location.

Can I have electricity?

Yes, you can have electricity for an additional fee. You MUST indicate this on your application and include the fee with your booth payment. Electricity cannot be purchased at check-in.

The photos I would like to submit are larger than 1MB. How can I make them smaller?
We recommend using https://tinyjpg.com/ to resize your photos. Upload a large file by clicking at the top where it says "Drop your PNG or JPG files here!" Once the blue bar has finished loading and turns green and says "finished", click "download" to save your smaller file to your computer.

Can I bring a generator?

Generators are not allowed at this event under any circumstances.

What will I be judged on?

You will be judged on everything you include with your application. Make sure your information (price points, product descriptions, electrical requirements, etc) and photos are accurate and detailed. Anything not on your application will not be considered. Your application will be the only thing that goes before the vendor selection committee.

What does my fee include?

Your fee includes a 10’x10’ space (or larger for food vendors) during the festival. It is up to you to bring your own tent, table, and any other set up materials for your space. Electricity and/or additional space is an additional cost and must be specified on your application.

I want a spot to advertise my business. Should I apply?

Vendor space is intended to sell items on-site for patrons to purchase. Businesses that desire space for advertising and promotion would qualify as a sponsor for the event. Please contact our office at 910-323-1934 for more information about sponsorship opportunities.

I sell Scentsy, LuLaRoe or another catalog, independent, or home-based consultant sales product. Do I qualify as a commercial vendor?

No. We do not accept catalog, independent, or home-based consultant sales such as Scentsy, LuLaRoe, Avon, Pampered Chef, etc. Please contact the Dogwood Festival office if further clarification is needed.

My items are not hand-crafted/my items were made by somebody else. Do I qualify as an arts & crafts vendor?

NO! You should apply as a commercial vendor.

What exactly is a prepackaged food vendor?

Prepackaged food items are prepared off-site and packaged to sell on-site to consumers/festival goers.

Do I have to have a NC Sales & Tax ID?

Yes, all vendors must have an NC Department of Revenue Sales & Use Tax ID Number, regardless of what state you are coming from. In order to obtain a Certificate of Registration, a person must complete form NC-BR Business Registration Application, available through online registration from the Department’s website at http://www.dornc.com/electronic/registration/index.html.

What is the expected attendance?

Our spring festival typically brings in 225,000+ attendees over the three-day weekend.

I am traveling to the Dogwood Festival. Where should I stay?

Please visit our hotel accommodations page for information about our recommended hotels. http://www.faydogwoodfestival.com/p/about-us/207


Spring Dogwood Festival Street Fair/Vendor Areas


2017 Spring Juried Vendor Winners

Back to
< Back