All you need to know about the Fayetteville Dogwood Festival.
Friday, April 26 – 6:00pm to 10:00pm (Bloom & Boom Kickoff Party)
Saturday, April 27 – Noon to 10:00pm
Sunday, April 28 – 1:00pm to 6:00pm
Downtown Fayetteville & Festival Park (335 Ray Avenue, Fayetteville, NC)
Admission is FREE to the public
Bloom & Boom Join us in Festival Park for the official kickoff party to the 31st Annual
Fayetteville Dogwood Festival.
Music: Live Entertainment: The 2013 Fayetteville Dogwood Festival will feature local as well as national musicians throughout the weekend to appeal to many musical tastes.
Events: Several events make up the Sanctioned Event schedule for the 2013 festival. Theater performances, art shows, pageants, sporting events and a plant sale to name a few.
Street Festival: The Fayetteville Dogwood Festival features over 100 arts & crafts, and food vendors as well as fun activities for the whole family beginning Saturday April 27, 2013.
Parking & Event Rules
Disabled parking will be designated in the Hay Street United Methodist Church Parking lot and the Bank of America Parking Lots on Ray Ave. Availability is first come first served.
Downtown parking is available. Suggested areas include:
- NEW Parking Deck on Franklin Street – FREE weeknights and weekends
- Cumberland County Courthouse parking lots
- Parking in city lots on Person Street & Olde Street
- Paid parking in the Systel Parking lot at 225 Green Street, as well as other various downtown locations.
- No Coolers
- No Pets (except service animals)
- No Weapons of any kind
- No Bikes, Rollerblades or Skateboards
- NO distribution of literature of any kind
We have a designated area set aside for this purpose – please go to Linear Park (corner of Ray Ave & Mason Street)
- No Inappropriate language or behavior
- ZERO TOLERANCE FOR BAD BEHAVIOR